Sunday, November 16, 2008

MY SELF ^^

My name is Mouza. I was born in 8th of September in 1990 in kornieche hospital. I was always wondering about my name I got it from my grandmother who I didn’t see her ever. I research about my name meaning and its mean the biggest pearl. I’m from Al Ain but I live in Abu Dhabi. I had graduate from Hunain high school. Before I graduate I hoped to study in Zayed University and I’m here now. I like studding here in ZU. Also, I want to study accounting because I like business. I live with my family in officer’s city. My family is small. I have three brothers and two sisters. My biggest brother who is Humaid, he is 24 years old. My second brother is Mohammed, he is 23 years old and also he studied in UK 4 years ago. And I’m the third .Next, my sister Mariam she is 17 years old. She studies in high school and it’s her last year. The forth one is Abdullah. He is 13 years old. The last girl is Aisha. She is so hyper and noisy. And this is my family; I missed my big brothers because they are always disappeared. Also, we spend our weekend in AlAin; we have our house their which is near my grandmother house. I love AlAin so much but actually I don’t prefer to live there.

No comments: